Sunday, May 19, 2013

Local Love to The Faux Frenchmen

Now, its true that every year Maifest in Mainstrasse has crafts and foods and beer and live entertainment.  And hey, who can deny the appeal of an oompah band, huh?  NO ONE, that's who.  

I got myself down to Covington,
.....
But this year it wasn't for the oom-pah bands. 
I threaded the maifest maze of tented booths, 
OMG, Red John?

And found both the Moerlein booth and the Taste of Belgium Booth.  
nommmmm

I sat down contentedly with my Sangerfest Bock and my waffle and thoroughly enjoyed the live entertainment :  

The gypsy jazz awesomeness of Cincinnati's own Faux Frenchmen.  


The Faux Frenchmen.  
Fine musicians.  Catch them around town and show some local love.   

1 comment:

Grenadder said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks